Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Pantry Cafe

The Pantry Cafe
86 Dalhousie, Brantford, ON N3T 2J2
(519) 759-0322



What a delight this Café is! When you first walk in the furniture and ambiance is wonderful. It really relaxes you and makes you feel like you have time to put your feet up and have a nice lunch. Now, I have only visited the Pantry Café for lunch so far but from just that time period I believe I have formulated a good position on this Café. The smile on the two owners are always a great addition to the wonderful food that comes out of the kitchen. Granted it can be a little time consuming if there are quite a few people in line, but all those feelings go away as soon as you bite into one of their sandwiches or take a spoonful of their wonderful soup. Every day they have a soup special that you can pair with a sandwich or you can just have a bowl of soup. So far my top choice is Three Cheese Asparagus, however, that is just one top choice out of many delicious soups I have tried so far. I would strongly recommend this spot for anyone downtown Brantford and would encourage you to stop in and tell me what you thought of it.

I give The Pantry Cafe a score of 9/10. The only suggestion I have is to maybe look at having someone full time on the front counter to cut down on line time.

For more info on The Pantry Cafe check out this article: http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2011/05/20/the-little-pantry-is-growing-up

If you have any suggestions of places I should review downtown Brantford email me at brantfordtaste@gmail.com


Pantry Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I was just on Urban Spoon looking for an all day breakfast and I happened upon your review of this restaurant. Honestly your review was the most helpful, just wanted to say my thanks. Hope you keep up the reviews.

    Thanks Again,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete