Thursday 4 July 2013

The Piston Broke Gastro Pub

The Piston Broke Gastro Pub
93 Dalhousie St, Brantford, ON N3T 2J1
(519) 304-4568


Every University town has one of these places where you can tell is the student pub. To my knowledge Laurier does not have a pub of their own downtown, therefore, The Piston Broke is referred to as the "unofficial" student pub of Brantford. The Piston is a great place to sit on the patio and have a beer after work. Right in Harmony Square it provides a relaxing environment for its customers. In the times that I have gone I have had many items on their menu but I tend to stick to their sandwiches or their Fish and Chips. Be warned when you have the Fish and Chips that the two piece is quite a large amount of fish. If you feel up to it, then it is worth the money.

The Piston is no shining star of Brantford, but if you are looking for a good beer and some pub grub then I would suggest it to you. Even when school is in session and the students are at the pub it is a nice atmosphere and a great place to be.

I would give the Piston a score of 7/10.

If you have any suggestions of places I need to visit please let me know by emailing me at brantfordtaste@gmail.com

  The Piston Broke Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment